Job #: 15222
Title: Wireless System Research Director - Job Order 2768
Job Location: Chantilly, Virginia - United States
Salary: $135,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Although the location is stated as Chantilly, VA the candidate can reside anywhere between Washington, DC and New York City. They only need to be within a driving distance to client sites.
You must be a US citizen
Qualified candidates will have an advanced technical degree in wireless (PhD preferred and have experience pitching proposals to and acquiring business from the listed agencies.
Company of over 14,000 people involved in conducting leading research in machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), mobile communications and internet of things (IoT) technologies. JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is a key leadership role within the organization focusing within the wireless systems and networks research areas. The position will develop and lead research in digital RF communications, RF signal processing, spectrum sensing and will employ novel concepts to bring to bear to hard problems. The ideal candidate should have existing relationships within customer agencies (DARPA, CERDEC, AFRL, and Intelligence Customers) and should have managed multiple different research projects sponsored by these organizations.
Key Responsibilities: QUALIFICATIONS
- Developing a unified technical and business strategy for the Wireless Systems and Networks department
- Expanding both the business and customer base of the department
- Ensuring successful execution of ongoing and upcoming projects
- Line management, including recruiting, hiring and professional staff development
- Collaborating with other managers within the company to ensure the overall success of the organization
- Ph.D. in Engineering or Applied Physics (preferred) or M.S. in Engineering with required experience.
- Experience in Wireless Systems research, in areas such as RF Signal Processing, digital communications, wireless networking, including network control
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: