Job #: 15188
Title: Financial Systems Administrator
Job Location: Ponte Vedra, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Financial System Administrator (FSA) is responsible for administering and maintaining the Company`s financial planning systems. This includes ongoing support, system enhancements, and related data integrity over the Company`s financial planning processes and enterprise performance management tools. In addition, this position plays a critical role supporting the Senior Management Team (SMT) and operations with financial analytics and with the development of tools that offer useful business intelligence. The FSA also plays a key role in training field users how to forecast & budget and how to effectively use the technology and tools we have available to assist in that process. JOB DESCRIPTION
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Maintain the Company`s enterprise performance management (EPM) system -- the Company currently uses IBM Cognos TM1.
- Lead key performance enhancements to the system as dictated by the business -- this often requires managing projects that intersect with IT, the field, and outside consultants.
- Lead training over the Company`s budget/forecasting process, including specific trainings around the rollout of changes to the company`s EPM system.
- Establish strong relationships with the SMT and operations and provide high quality service around financial analytics, business insights, strategic planning and overall operational assistance.
- Be able to provide reports, which effectively summarize and forecast the company`s business activity and financial positions in variety of areas including income, expenses, earnings, cash flow and statistical drivers.
- Constantly work to find ways to improve the Company`s EPM and overall financial planning process, as well as work to get high quality information to key business users in real-time.
- Perform both detailed and executive level analysis for a variety of stakeholders with a high degree of quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Should be seen and act a business partner to the SMT and various company stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience as an administrator of EPM (i.e. Hyperion HFM, Hyperion Essbase, BPC, or Cognos TM1) is strongly preferred
- Experience with SQL is strongly preferred
- Candidate needs to be able to review, reconcile and understand data in a very detailed way.
- Strong understanding and experience working with data and with the interactions between financial systems
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting reports and financial systems
- Experience with financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) is strongly preferred
- Expert in Excel
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Strong social and management skills
- Write clearly and informatively; Edit work for spelling and grammar; present numerical data effectively.
Education: Bachelor`s degree from a four-year college or university. Degree or background in IT/Systems and/or Finance/Accounting preferred.
Years of Experience: 5 years of relevant working experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: