Job #: 15194
Title: Cloud Security Engineer- Tempe, AZ
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Fantastic, direct-hire opportunities in Tempe, AZ and Charlotte, N.C. areas.
Huge, growing, global corporation with over $30Billion in sales needs Cloud Security professionals
Unfortunately, no current or future sponsorship is available for this position JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Cloud Security Engineer, youll design and build Cloud Security solutions that will balance the need for speed and flexibility of Cloud infrastructure and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS applications with the need to protect against ongoing and potential security threats.
Implement the Information Security design for Cloud usage throughout the enterprise, enforce compliance with Security policies, controls and function as a technical security SME on various projects.
This critical role requires the ability to synthesize radical ideas, the aptitude to define new security strategies and the tenacity to get the job done Globally. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
- 5+ years experience as a Security Engineer supporting software architecture development environments.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience with common scripting languages (Python, Ruby).
- Strong experience with cloud security strategy, cloud provider ecosystems (Amazon AWS/ Microsoft Azure) & migrating Enterprise from traditional data center Infrastructure, Application and Data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices.
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX Windows servers, MS SQL, Oracle MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience understanding protocols, such as, SSL/TLS, CIFS, HTTP/S, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP/S, NFS, SNMP and DNS.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: