Job #: 15147
Title: Senior - Manager Quantitative Analytics & Model Development
Job Location: Fort Worth, Texas - United States
Salary: $135,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior - Manager Quantitative Analytics & Model Development
Opportunity Profile JOB DESCRIPTION
Oversees development of new model framework by supporting the line of business. Enhances and monitors, existing models. Works with large data to create models. Establishes Line of Business idea and strategy, initiatives and events related with developing and testing of quantitative models used for imperative business decisions and policies. Oversees strong and comprehensive model review testing and analysis in harmony with all applicable review procedures and lifecycle standards. Evaluates acknowledged model risks and reaches suppositions on strengths and limitations of the model. Reviews and supports the preparation and analysis of detailed documents for validation and regulatory compliance. Creates and establishes strategies required to develop new model frameworks. Guides, inspires, develops and manages the performance of the management team and key staff.
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks linked with their business objectives and activities to safeguard events are in alignment with the bank`s and unit`s risk appetite and risk management framework.
- Acquaintance with the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Knowledge of tools, methods and processes used to make business predictions; aptitude to use the tools, processes and practices for forecasting business trends and providing forecasts that drive business decisions and business planning.
- Acquaintance of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Experience and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
- Ability to plan, implement and manage testing strategies, policies and practices that guarantee the delivery of high quality applications.
- Acquaintance of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
- Capacity to use quantitative tools and techniques to measure and analyze risks.
- Knowledge of and ability to use numerical methods to advance statistical models for devising trading strategies.
Mandatory Education and Experience
1. University / college degree and higher-level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications;
2. Industry relevant experience of seven (7) or more years is mandatory;
3. At least five (5) years of prior management experience is typically required;
4. Proven leadership experience with a large scope of responsibility is required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: