Job #: 15148
Title: Model Validation Senior Officer
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $135,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Model Validation Senior Officer
The position is responsible for the Model Risk Management framework. The Model Validation Senior Officer is responsible for execution of an independent effective challenge of all modelling choices in accordance to internal policies, procedures and standards. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Collaborate with Validation Managers and other backers to mature and improve operating model across first and second lines of defense associated to model risk management to safeguard ideal execution.
- Preserve and develop the infrastructure essential to accomplish the Banks model inventory, model documentation and validation reports, validation findings, performance monitoring, risk assessment, and model risk reporting.
- Safeguard coordination and uniformity in the Model Risk framework and models on policies, execution and reporting.
- Lead the expansion and augmentation of policies and standards consistent with regulatory guidance and industry best practices.
- Promote policy awareness, implementation and compliance by engaging key model risk stakeholders counting model users, developers, validators, audit and executive administration.
- Support the preparation of presentations and periodic model risk reports for executive management, the Model Risk Management committee and the Board of Directors.
- Assist the Bank`s senior management team on model governance related regulatory issues.
- Supervise the performance of suitable quality assurance and control measures on model information contained in the endorsed model and recommendation inventories.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Six (6) or more years in Risk Management (experience using, developing or validating models desirable)
- Bachelors Degree in a subject with quantitative elements
- Six (6) or more years working acquaintance of bank products and business processes, particularly how models support or impact these processes
- Masters/Advanced Degree in subject with quantitative elements
- Understanding in either model governance or model validation roles
- Accustomed to leading model risk management practices and regulatory guidance
- Experience in dealing with regulators and a changing regulatory landscape
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: