Job #: 15149
Title: Dallas - Senior Manager or Director - Quantitative Risk Management
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $135,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are currently seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Manager or Director - Quantitative Risk Management JOB DESCRIPTION
Answerable for the development and mentoring of a high performing team that advances quantitative and analytic models, assessments and/or applications in backing of risk management energies that evaluate the market, credit and/or operational risks of new and existing financial products. Influences methods at both the business unit and enterprise level and sets the program for risk management deliverables. Accountable for influencing multifaceted verdicts at both the enterprise and business unit level employing advanced analytical outcomes that measure future risks, opportunities, and usefulness. Leads or delivers direction to cross-functional teams to attain objectives across numerous business units. Contributes in and supports internal and external audits, regulatory reviews, and rating agency requirements.
- Educates risk owners on risk management best practices and possibly will partner with other risk functions in the growth and implementation of risk controls.
- Thoughtfully directs teams that employ innovative analytics to measure future risk, opportunities, and effectiveness.
- Deciphers results into eloquent solutions to augment decision making.
- Presents outcomes to various levels of leadership and effects key decisions that have business unit or enterprise influence.
- Uses industry best practices to quantify risk and aggregate exposures.
- Supervises the development of multifaceted structures and programs that measure aggregate risk exposures.
- Applies state-of-the-art and scientific/quantitative analytical methods to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer business objectives and drive change.
- Supervises the construction of advanced analytical material for discussions with cross functional teams to comprehend intricate business objectives and effects solution tactics.
- Successfully communicates analytical results, findings and solutions to governance committees, senior leaders, regulatory bodies and Board of Directors.
- Interacts with internal and external backers during audits, regulatory reviews and rating agency requests.
- Manages vendor relationships and assesses requirements pertaining to workforce augmentation.
- Ten (10) or more years related quantitative analysis experience in a discipline pertinent to risk management to include statistical analysis, modeling, mathematics or other quantitative discipline;
- Bachelor`s degree; Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, or a related field required;
- Advanced degree/designation in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, or other quantitative discipline or PhD in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline;
- Five (5) or more years work experience in a quantitative discipline relevant to risk management;
- Five (5) or more years of direct team lead or management experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: