Job #: 15163
Title: Industrial Electrician- 3 Openings
Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Have you ever wanted to be part of the launch team in a brand new, state of the art manufacturing facility? Do you have industrial electrical experience including PLC programming, installation and machinery qualification experience? JOB DESCRIPTION
If so we are looking for you! We have begun staffing our newest plant. This role is a great opportunity for an Industrial Electrician with maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, including:
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, and performing preventative maintenance, etc on all electrical units, controls, components, and related wiring with adherence to all safety regulations
- Moving and installing existing or new equipment
- Performing work requiring extensive knowledge of electrical schematics, including electronic theory and principles
- Maintaining inventory of electrical parts and motors, advising management of purchasing requirements
- Operating mobile equipment, including forklifts, lifts, and booms to assist with all production work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a trade school certification preferred and a minimum of three years related experience
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and drawings, handbooks, specifications, equipment manuals, parts lists and other written materials
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools, electrical test equipment and related tools and instruments necessary to perform the job
- Demonstrated knowledge of Allen Bradley systems, VFD`s, PLC hardware and software, AC/DC circuits, 4-20 mA circuits and 440 MCC`s
- Good troubleshooting skills, ability to diagnose and complete repairs in emergencies
- Ability to take direction as well as be self-motivated and work alone under high-pressure situations
- Flexible to work up to 12-hour shifts (days or nights), including weekends and overtime
- Physical ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, walk, and lift up to 50 pounds, including working in confined spaces.
***This position is eligible for a signing bonus!!*** Ask us about the details during your interview!!
How to Apply: