Job #: 15164
Title: DSI Developer
Job Location: Meriden, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
My client, a Global corporation is in the process of upgrading all of thier divisions and companies to the newest release of JDEdwards EOne ERP. They have about 60 companies under their corporate umbrella and as they upgrade JDE they will be upgrading/implementing DSI MEP. They are looking for a Technical DSI Developer to work with the JDE technical team to upgrade and support DSI and then work with the functional/implementation team as they roll it out across the US - mostly east of the Mississippi. Candidate would need to be based out Meriden, CT. Travel would be about 50% JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and manage a strong understanding of the business processes validated by the JDE and DSI solution
- Understanding of and experience incorporating with J.D. Edwards 9.0/9.1 tables and business functions
- Specific background and ability of operational processes in a manufacturing environment
- Evident strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge integrating DSI into JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x
- Function as a part of the JDE implementation and support team
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a JDE-DSI developer that can create, generate and analyze DSI scripts for each project.
- Expertise with J.D. Edwards 9.x as it applies to inventory control and materials management functions and logistics in order to work productively with our JDE technical and functional team members along with related users.
- MS SQL Server background a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: