Job #: 15329
Title: Crude Measurement Technician - Watford City, ND
Job Location: Watford City, North Dakota - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Crude Measurements Tech - Watford City, ND
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in a long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. They offer a great benefit package, long term employment and career opportunties. This position is located in Watford City, North Dakota, a small community that is the epicenter of the state`s energy boom.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
The Crude Measurements Technician is responsible for the accurate and timely measurement of crude across the system in accordance with company standards and regulatory guidelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Perform the required preventive and corrective maintenance on various types of equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Identify maintenance work and initiate work requests.
- Train less experienced employees and oversee the work of contract personnel.
- Develop procedures and provide training over crude measurement
- Perform routine daily maintenance on test equipment
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Must have or become trained in OSHAs Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Standard and be able to perform spill response duties, if required.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Education & License:
- Maintain a valid drivers license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate`s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or training (preferred)
- Minimum of 1-3 year(s) of related work experience
- Must have or be able to acquire a Commercial Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Must be able to work outside in harsh weather conditions
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to walk, stand, sit, climb, and carry material on a daily basis on even and uneven terrain.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work team.
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and be able to respond to call outs as need to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 70 pounds.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: