Job #: 15330
Title: Operations Technician - Watford City, ND
Job Location: Watford City, North Dakota - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Operation Technician - Watford City, ND
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in a long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. They offer a great benefit package, long term employment and career opportunties. This position is located in Watford City, North Dakota, a small community that is the epicenter of the state`s energy boom.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Engine Preventative Maintenance, as able / qualified / available
- Gas Meter Maintenance, as able / qualified / available
- Gas Monitor Maintenance, as able / qualified / available
- Gas / Process Quality
- Gas Chromatograph Operation, to ensure working properly, and immediate notification if otherwise
- Load Rack Efficiency, including safe / proper procedure, with environmental awareness (no spills)
- Truck Loading / Ticketing
- Manage Inventory
- Ethylene Glycol
- Manage Incoming Pig Operation; Recognition of Schedule / Receiving / Documentation
- Maximize Plant Throughput Efficiencies
- Plant Operating Duties for Straight Refrigeration Plant
- MOC`s, Recognition of need and facilitation of proper protocol
- Pipe Maintenance, as able / qualified / available
- PSM Compliance
- Pump Maintenance, as able / qualified / available
- Valve Inspections and Maintenance - At specified time frames, along with appropriate documentation
- Starting / Stopping of all Plant Equipment
- Call Out Status / Rotation
- Emergency Call-Out
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Knowledge of cryogenic and propane refrigeration gas processing.
- Knowledge of gas gathering systems.
- Prior experience with Wonderware HMI graphics.
- Prior work experience in extreme weather.
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: