Job #: 15331
Title: Maintenance Technician - Watford City, ND
Job Location: Watford City, North Dakota - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Maintenance Technician - Watford City, ND
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in a long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. They offer a great benefit package, long term employment and career opportunties. This position is located in Watford City, North Dakota, a small community that is the epicenter of the state`s energy boom.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
- Responsible for installation, diagnosis and troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and overall proper function of all types of mechanical equipment such as:
- Engines and electric motors
- Compressors, pumps and Filtration equipment
- Fired heaters and heat exchangers
- Air coolers and cooling towers
- Pressure vessels, valves and pressure relief devices
- Other specialty items.
- Responsible for other facility components and related equipment typically associated with the processing, treating, storage, and transportation of natural gas and extracted liquids and byproducts.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Associates degree in mechanical technology or equivalent experience maintaining mechanical equipment and facility components typically utilized in natural gas processing.
- Minimum 1 years maintenance and/or operation experience in a Gas Processing Facility.
- Ability to lift or push a minimum of 75 pounds.
- Proven ability to install new and replacement equipment listed above as required to maintain and optimize plant and field operations.
- Experience using analytical instruments and tools to diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions of equipment listed above.
- Experience using precision tools such as micrometers, torque wrenches, and alignment devices.
- Ability to maintain maintenance records using the CMMS tool Maximo.
- Ability to perform additional site-specific job requirements.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years maintenance and/or operation experience in a Gas Processing Plant Facility.
- Turbine, compressor and large engine experience a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Able to follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: