Job #: 15347
Title: Infrastructure Modeling and Doc Specialist
Job Location: Provo, Utah - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Free Tuition for Candidate and Spouse as well as 50% Tuition Discount for Children of Candidate. 22 vacation days, 12 sick days, 12 calendar holidays, a pension, 401k matching, no-cost retirement savings program, and excellent medical/dental benefits.
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
BYU Provo, BYU Idaho, BYU Pathways, BYU Hawaii etc.
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Infrastructure Modeling and Doc Specialist position is responsible for maintaining network documentation which includes all asset management, circuit records, infrastructure maps (CAD and Revit), ISP records, etc. This position is also responsible to contribute to the processes and auditing necessary to maintain highly accurate documentation. This position also participates in a front desk operation which includes queuing up work orders, assisting in priority break-fix, posting time, and assisting in office resources. A good working knowledge of network infrastructure, modeling (CAD and Revit), and data entry are key to this position. JOB DESCRIPTION
Basic Job Duties
- Infrastructure modeling and documentation
- Office support
- Mentor part-time employees
- Participate in routine projects
Technical Skills and Experience
While all of these skills are not required, more successful applicants will have a higher mastery of multiple skills.
- Infrastructure documentation best practices
- Fiber & copper infrastructure
- Network & analog circuits
- Active and passive topology (i.e. Network, Voice, ISP, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel
- Infrastructure documentation software
- Modeling software (BIM), i.e. AutoCad, Revit, Visio
- Ability to read a blueprint and system drawings
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: