Job #: 15348
Title: I & E Technician Cotulla, Texas
Job Location: Cotulla, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
I & E Technician Cotulla, Texas
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. This position is located in Cotulla, Texas, a small community between San Antonio and Laredo.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
The I&E/ACS Technician is responsible for performing corrective & preventative maintenance on I&E systems as analytical equipment, control elements, SCADA systems, advanced hardware (computers, telemetry & etc.), logic networks and other related equipment associated typically in the processing, fractionation, storage and transportation of natural gas liquids.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Attend safety meetings and work safely
- Diagnose routine and non-routine equipment malfunction by observing operation, listening, and using diagnostic equipment to locate causes of trouble
- Install and maintain process control and data gathering systems
- Install, maintain, and program GE plc, Allen Bradley plc, and Wonder ware HMI systems
- Read and prepare piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&I.D.).
- Recognize danger signals from equipment indicating a need for emergency procedures, which include the shutdown of equipment
- Review and organize material inventory by examining stock to verify conformance to specification; count and sort incoming articles, compile reports on inventory and recommend to supervision ordering of replacement and additions
- Train co-workers in safe and proper job procedures
- Troubleshoot, calibrate, repair, tune, configure and install electronic I/P converters, positioners, transmitters etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install compressor panel boards
- Knowledge of PSM and mechanical drawings, maintenance records, maintenance procedures, equipment drawings, and maintenance manuals
- Participate in PHA and PSSR events
- Knowledge of all safety aspects of electrical troubleshooting and maintenance, including compliance with OSHA 1910
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
1. Education & License:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum Associate`s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or training
- Maintain a valid drivers license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work related experience
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors
- An organized and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work self-sufficiently given direction and resources
- Well-grounded, preferring to work in a collegial and team environment
- Ability to think critically, solve problems independently and exercise excellent judgment and common sense
4. Preferred Qualifications
- Has a solid understanding of utilizing horsepower and compression
- Able to troubleshoot equipment failures
- Plant Operation experience
How to Apply: