Job #: 15314
Title: Grain Merchandiser (HS-7423)
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Dental + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Vision
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Grain Merchandiser - Nebraska JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer with their search for a Grain Merchandiser. The Grain Merchandiser will be expected to learn the company`s business as it pertains to the trading area and will be prepared to assist in all aspects of sales and merchandising. Other responsibilities include: QUALIFICATIONS
- Learn the concepts of trading, merchandising and hedging to assist in the sales and merchandising of company products and inputs
- Develop leads and relationships with customers to impact company sales using telephone, computer and face-to-face communications
- Learn and understand the importance of the company Quality Assurance Program
- Provide support to the sales force through purchasing, contracting, inventory control and logistics management
- Manage customer credit accounts as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in Agriculture-Related Field
- Must have 3+ years experience Merchandising or Trading Grain and/or Feed Ingredients
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent communications skills
- Must be a problem-solver with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- A strong ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures
- A strong commitment to continuous learning
- The ability to remain focused and professional in a fast-paced work environment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: