Job #: 15321
Title: Field Sales Agronomist - Nebraska (DC-7479)
Job Location: McCook, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Vehicle, Laptop, Paid Vacation, Annual Performance-Based Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an Opportunity to Reside and Work in Rural Nebraska helping Ag Growers with their Crop Input Needs. Smaller Ag Retailing offering an Opportunity to have Solid Input into the Agronomy Side of the Business!
Keywords: Sales, Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Field Agronomist, Crop Inputs, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Fertilizer, Dry Fertilizer, Liquid Fertilizer, Seed, NE, Nebraska, Southwestern Nebraska, McCook, North Platte, Curtis, Gothenburg, Imperial, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Sales Agronomist for a Southwestern Nebraska Ag Retailer to sell Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Seed and Agronomic Services to their customers. Primary responsibilities to include: QUALIFICATIONS
- Calling on area Ag growers to help them determine their agronomic needs, create solutions and build long-term customer relationships
- Selling to Ag growers within company credit and pricing policies
- Keeping current on latest agronomic products, trends, issues, services and resources
Certified Crop Advisor certification would be beneficial.
This Employer is looking to hire by Fall 2018. If you are looking for a role where you can have a direct impact and add value to the bottom line of your customers and to your employer, this may be the job for you!
Benefits to include: Vehicle, Computer, Annual Performance-Based Bonus and Paid Vacation.
***EMPLOYER TO BEGIN INTERVIEWING IN SUMMER 2018***
- Have you earned an Agronomy or other Ag-related degree?
- Do you have at least two seasons consulting Ag growers and making crop input recommendations?
- Would you enjoy working for a small, independent Ag Retailer in rural Nebraska?
- Do you enjoy Sales and sould you enjoy having solid input in the Agronomy-end of the business?
- Do you have a clean driving record and a CDL or have the ability to obtain?
- Do you have strong communication and computer skills?
- Do you have ties to Southwestern Nebraska?
If so, you might be the individual we are seeking!
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: