Job #: 15322
Title: Territory Sales Manager - Northwest U.S. (DC-7233)
Job Location: Kennewick, Washington - United States
Salary: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
GREAT OPPORTUNITY. BASE PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS. ESTABLISHED ORGANIZATION. FAMILY-FRIENDLY EMPLOYER. IN-HOUSE TRAINING.
Keywords: Agronomy Equipment, Spray Equipment, Spreaders, Floaters, Agronomy, Ag Chemical, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Liquid, Dry, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to sell Spray Equipment and parts into a Northwest U.S. territory. Primary goal of this Manager will be to increase Distribution Sales Volumes and Market Share within assigned territory. This Territory Sales Manager will report directly to National Sales Manager and will be responsible for: QUALIFICATIONS
- Developing/ Implementing sales strategies and programs throughout assigned territory
- Maintaining established Dealer/Distributor relationships
- Prospecting for new Dealer/Distributor relationships
- Developing annual sales budget for territory
- Implementing Dealer/Distributor sales programs for purchasing equipment and parts
- Developing Dealer/Distributor relationships to align with revenue goals of organization
- Adding new distribution in areas not currently covered with existing Dealer/Distributor network
EMPLOYER OFFERS BASE SALARY PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS. REALISTIC ANNUAL COMPENSATION $80-100,000. VERY GOOD BENEFITS INCLUDING TRUCK, HEALTH/VISION/DENTAL, 401(K), LIFE INSURANCE, CELL PHONE, LAPTOP/PRINTER/WIFI ACCESS, COMPANY LOGO SHIRTS, PAID HOLIDAYS AND PAID VACATION.
THIS IS AN EXPANSION ROLE. EMPLOYER IS LOOKING TO FILL RIGHT AFTER 1ST OF YEAR.
- Post secondary education beneficial but not required
- Current or previous experience selling Ag or Agronomy Equipment through a dealer/distributor network
- Customer-focused with ability to maintain current business relationships and prospect for new ones
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Performance-driven with solid negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Solid mathematical skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to keep track of and turn in expense reports in a timely manner
- Ability to travel to 75% including attendance at area trade shows
- Current drivers license with clean driving record
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: