Job #: 15324
Title: Senior Audit Manager
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Audit Manager - Profile
The Seior Audit Manager is answerable for the daily direction of a part of the internal audit department, as well as organization, planning, and directing of the internal audit events for the corporation.
Determines the Internal Audit strategy and execute conclusion of the established or augmented risk-based annual plan. Will have contact with Executive and Senior management, as well as a significant contribution in the shaping of the audit platform. JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Audit Manager - Job duties
- In synchronization with the General Auditor, advance the annual audit plan, conclusion of risk assessments, and manage an all-inclusive audit program covering complex areas of the bank such as DFAST, Model Risk Management, Allowance for Loan Loss, Commercial and Specialty Lending, and numerous areas.
- Solid analytical skills to assess root causes of problems and work with administration to recommend corrective actions and perform continuing monitoring of the success of administrations action plan.
- Communicates concepts associated to multifaceted or controversial matters fittingly, using information or data efficiently to encourage others to support feasible endorsements.
- Employee, manage, guide, train, and retain a strong team of able audit specialists. Guarantee the staff is unceasingly exposed to the mandatory variety of training prospects required to keep them up-to-date of changes in the industry and in the field of internal auditing.
- Preserve high level of mindfulness of corporate, economic, regulatory, and developing risks and then, organize with General Auditor to fine-tune relevant risk assessments, audit plans and resources.
- Performs risk assessments of corporate units and functions of the corporation that include operational, financial, and compliance platforms.
- Harmonize internal audit activities with the external auditors and third-party providers engaged to back internal audit with SOX, IT, and other subcontracted missions.
- Contributes in consultations and serves on boards, representing the audit function in an advice-giving capacity in certifying effective risk management and internal control practices are planned and constructed into operational, financial, and compliance methods.
- Accountable for the implementation of the risk-based audit plan and other missions as allocated by the General Auditor; supervising all segments of the audit methods, testing of controls compliant with corporate policies and regulatory requirements, and creation of a written account.
- Upholds all administrative and professional ethical standards and guarantees internal audit activities are supported in compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA) as well as Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
Senior Audit Manager - Needed Role Requirements
- 10 (ten) or more years of audit, compliance or risk management experience serving the financial industry.
- Experience must consist of effective record of staff and project supervision.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CBA, CFSA, CISA, etc., or other germane certifications.
- Display the capacity to develop and maintain suitable associations with executives, senior executives, regulators, and other third parties.
- Established exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of financial services, relevant regulatory guidance and knowledge of Generally Accept Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Public Company Oversight Board (PCAOB) auditing standards.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or interrelated field.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: