Job #: 15325
Title: Senior Audit Manager
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Senior Audit Manager -
- Identify, evaluate, and govern the suitable audit response to existing and developing risks in various assigned technical areas.
- Administer staff resources in relation to process documentation, risk identification, internal control identification, as well as internal control appraisal and assurance through audit reporting.
- Shape relationships with executive management for productive ongoing risk assessment and audit execution.
- Contribute to other projects/initiatives as assigned.
Responsibilities of the Senior Audit Manager:
- Safeguards the sufficient documentation of analytical procedures is established to support audit standards and bank regulatory demands.
- Completes transaction testing to govern the bank`s observance with applicable safety and soundness laws, regulations, and supervisory guidance.
- Accountable for designing and developing the methodology for directing an enterprise wide risk assessment for developing a yearly internal audit plan, and developing a risk focused method for scope and depth of testing for, and delivery of: internal audits, project reviews, and/or continuous monitoring reports of the institutions risk programs.
- Assesses the risk management processes to ensure placement with the regulatory requirements of a complex financial institution.
- Achieves all audit related activities by regularly and consistently providing direct oversight of the efforts performed by numerous professionals possibly including external service providers.
- Assesses the design and operating success of compliance risk and control processes including those concerning to liquidity, financial, credit, operational, market, reputational, legal and strategic.
- Leads the risk audit program to achieve a robust internal audit function and to satisfactorily achieve the regulatory standards of the State, FDIC and Federal Reserve Bank.
- Reviews and evaluates existing risk activities across numerous business units to ensure conformity with pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Analyzes and evaluates the design, implementation, and operating efficiency of the bank`s risk program foundations and processes.
- Collaborates with data analysts to design and apply resources to automate full-population testing, sampling, re-performing processes, and exception testing.
- Serves as the department subject matter expert (SME) on risk management activities and audit procedures to test these risks.
- Collaborates with the key compliance stakeholders to recognize emerging issues and bring up-to-date the audit strategy and program suitably and judiciously.
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with executive internal stakeholders of the risk organization and business leaders impacted by risk management activities.
- Eight or more years of work experience in a control, risk, or audit role at large banking body or regulatory knowledge in a leadership role in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of responsibility for risk management activities within a regulated financial institution.
- Robust knowledge and vast understanding of regulatory environment and applicable banking regulations impacting the financial services industry.
- Extraordinary oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management.
- Outstanding audit program, documentation and report writing skills.
- Previous management experience leading and supervising professionals involved in related internal audit activities.
- CAMS, CIA, CPA, CRCM, CFE designations are strongly preferred.
- Exceptional analytical, audit, and investigative skills.
- Bachelor`s Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, or associated field.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: