Job #: 15394
Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Novi, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Here`s your chance to make an impact in a growing, dynamic, Tier 2 automotive supplier. We are building a new Program Management team and looking for a key Program Manager to guide and give critical input to the direction of this group. Will work independently to coordinate with engineering, manufacturing and account management to launch and manage programs. This is a newly created position due to growth.
We have high retention rates and a history of developing our people through expanding responsibilities or developing within different areas of functional responsibility. Looking for a self-starter, someone who is eager to learn, process oriented, results driven with a "go-getter" attitude. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and maintain project timelines of program launches and engineering changes; manage project schedule, identify risk and clearly communicate them to the project stakeholders.
- Meet customer and program milestones by coordinating a cross-functional team including but not limited to Design, Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Procurement, Account Management, Customer Service, and Quality.
- Ensure all projects follow the standard stage gate management procedures that are used in the management and deployment of projects.
- Develop program and project status reports and report status to management.
- Responsible for running complex programs and projects; which includes handling tasks that are involved in designing and development, as well as production.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or other technical degree.
- 3 to 5 years minimum Project / Program Management experience; CAPM or PMP certification preferred but not required
- Lead engineering skills are a big plus
- Background with financial metrics (margins, revenue, capital, costs, etc.) are a big plus
- Must have experience working for a Tier 1, 2 or 3 automotive supplier
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, a self-starter with a flexible mindset and team orientation.
- Ideal products are automotive interiors - plastic or fabric related.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: