Job #: 15520
Title: System Engineer
Job Location: Weston, Florida - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Seeking an experienced System Engineer that has a focus and passion for Virtualization. This System Engineer will be an integral part of our Cloud Initiatives team within our award-winning organization. As the System Engineer, you will drive Ultimates ongoing IaaS and PaaS efforts by working on projects which improve the performance and capacity of our virtualized environments. In addition, you will aid in the development of solutions, consistent with organizational objectives, to complex IT problems that require the regular use if inventiveness and innovation. If you have deep knowledge and longstanding experience with visualization platforms, across multiple enterprise environments, you may be a perfect fit for this role! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design, configure, and scale servers and infrastructure in our Data Centers
- Implement and assist in the strategy of Linux/Openstack usage
- Set up and continuously improve monitoring tools for capacity and performance analysis of all virtualized environments
- Proactively make changes to architecture and technology based on trending
- Evaluate new technology, advance features and new operational methodology to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- 5-10 years of experience implementing and supporting cloud based infrastructure in an Enterprise Environment
- KVM (Preferred)
- Openstack (Preferred)
- Storage experience as it relates to Openstack/VMware, configuring storage as it relates to SANS (Storage Area Networks)
- Experience with tuning systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Experience with Open Source concepts and applications
- Strong and effective communication and documentation skills required
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently as well as collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
- Experience scripting in any of the following languages; Ruby, Python, Bash, Ansible, PowerShell
How to Apply: