Job #: 15523
Title: Commercial Credit Analyst
Job Location: Athens, Georgia - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Credit Analyst:
The Commercial Credit Analyst is accountable for providing an independent comprehensive written evaluation of designated commercial loans. Collaborates closely with commercial loan officers and other employees to identify and manage risk on commercial loans up to the banks legal lending limit. The analysis will conclude in supporting the approval or rejection of a loan request and recommendations on structure and risk rating. The Commercial Credit Analyst ensures that loans are underwritten to comply with policy and/or are suitably mitigated. Incumbent applies Acquaintance of commercial lending principles and technologies to task performed. Works under limited supervision and in compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations. The Commercial Credit Analyst supports loan and revenue growth through identification and management of risk, and identification of alternative lending structures or terms. JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Responsibilities of the Commercial Credit Analyst:
- Communicates completion dates with sales and credit partners, and works to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Effectively associates with credit platform to improve efficiencies of operation, minimize risk, and expand sales opportunities.
- Evaluates financial statements and Completes independent written credit evaluations.
- Analysis will include a wide-ranging evaluation of the business and will be used by management in approving credit requests. Analysis should sufficiently recapitulate the important aspects of the business including a detailed financial analysis, management competencies, collateral evaluation, and guarantor support.
- Analyses will recognize the key strengths and weaknesses of that debtor. Analyses may also include an evaluation of the borrowers industry and the borrowers position within their respective vertical of commerce.
- Makes commendations for monitoring relative to risk and policy, including revision to existing covenants.
- Makes recommendations regarding credit risk rating of commercial accounts and assesses collateral quality and values.
- Offers recommendations to loan officers regarding credit structure and policy compliance.
- Works closely with loan officers and may accompany them on client visits.
- Completes the annual servicing of current relationships as allocated.
Commercial Credit Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business or Finance and/or equivalent experience
- Four or more years banking experience with accent on financial analysis and/or commercial lending
- Innovative written and analytical skills to encompass an Capacity to analyze balance sheet structure, and income and cash flow trends on credits up to the legal lending limit of the bank.
- Acquaintance of or experience in national syndications and buying and selling of loan participations.
- Extensive Acquaintance of commercial credit and lending concepts, practices and regulations.
- PC proficiency with Word and Excel, including the use of system and user generated formulas, macros, charts, and tables.
- Acquaintance of financial statement spreading, including proficiency in preparing pro-forma statements within Moodys or other software package.
- Established Capacity to make complex decisions regarding business and lending activities.
- Capacity to listen and respect the opinion of others.
- Capacity to research industry sources needed for credit evaluations.
- Robust organization skills with the Capacity to self-manage time and work flow to meet deadlines.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: