Job #: 15486
Title: Branch Sales and Business Development Manager (Banking only)
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Branch Sales and Business Development Manager (Banking only)
The Branch Sales and Business Development Manager (Banking only) is responsible for acquisition, preservation and development of new and existing customer relationships. Will chiefly be working outside the office. This position delivers exceptional customer service by taking ownership of the customer experience from introducing the client to the bank through assessing the client, assessing their banking and borrowing needs, and recommending appropriate products based on a thorough acquaintance of bank products and services. This position develops new business and consumer relationships. Business development will be accomplished through an aggressive sales effort resulting in quality growth of accounts. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Branch Sales and Business Development Manager will be responsible for performing the following responsibilities:
- Meets or surpasses net loan and deposit growth expectations for dollar volume through expansion of new business and customer relationships by mining and aggressively making sales calls through outside business calls and marketing.
- Local client site traveling
- Frequent Client / Bank event assistance to develop positive rapport
- Cross sell other bank Products & Services
- Describes and sells business products to new and existing customers.
- Process transactions such as transfers, wire requests
- Makes use of advertising leads, personal contacts, referrals from the Bank and branch customer base to build a book of business.
- Effectively interviews and outlines customers in order to recommend appropriate banking products and services.
- Daily Client outreach to ensure client satisfaction
- Update client portfolio and files to ensure file accuracy and completeness
- Proactively offers ideas and solutions to help customers recognize possibilities and strategies that will help them build and strengthen their financial position.
- Proactively recognizes and retains at risk clients.
- Efficiently partners with other business lines within the Bank to identify sales opportunities and provides an outstanding customer experience.
- Sales and Service Management knowledge.
- Minimum of four years demonstrated sales experience with proven results including diverse customer profiles and complex needs. Prior business development experience in banking is required.
- BS/BA degree in business/management related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Business Acumen and Financial Literacy;
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: