Job #: 15487
Title: Data Governance Analyst
Job Location: Conway, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Data Governance Analyst
Position Summary -
The Data Governance Analyst partners as a liaison among participants to understand business operations, respective data requirements, usage, and data governance associated challenges.
- May assist in documenting data-associated requirements as well as in employing data governance and management tools, processes and solutions, which will empower the company to attain its goals.
- Leverages a mixture of business and technical knowledge, working self-sufficiently at times, or within a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Uses numerous tools to document data governance requirements and challenges, Aids in managing data governance associated problems.
Vital taks and/or responsibilities:
- Aid in managing the activities required to maintain a data & process governance operating structure across the company
- Support in recommending data governance / data management practices, tools, and techniques based on understanding of business operations and goals
- Aid in managing and maintaining information / knowledge repositories
- Track metrics to safeguard data consistency and integrity across major Finance processes and applications
- Contribute in cross-functional teams (across IT and business) to implement data governance practices and simplify, standardize, and automate operational data management processes
- Aid in performing root cause analysis, and tracking, managing, and facilitating resolution of data governance associated problems
- Accountable for maintaining aspects of the Finance Data Model and implications to financial and management reporting requirements across critical financial systems
- Manage associated operational data controls to safeguard adherence to financial reporting and maintenance procedures, applicable regulatory guidelines, and accounting standards
- Identify opportunities to augment operational effectiveness / efficiencies to support overall company objectives
- BA/BS degree required
- 3 or more years applicable work experience
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to break down and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, multiple tasks, and changing priorities
- Understanding and / or familiarity with the following: data modeling concepts and SQL querying
- Experience working on SDLC projects start-to-finish
- Knowledge with business requirements analysis
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: