Job #: 15488
Title: Data Governance Analyst or Senior Analyst
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Data Governance Analyst or Senior Analyst
The main mission critical purpose of this position is to support the data governance division in the implementation of data governance agenda, policies, values, and procedures. This role is accountable for providing leadership to business and technical participants with respect to guarantee dependable, high-quality data governance deliverables from the business line. The position is to encourage and facilitate the acceptance of data governance practices within the corporation. Will partner with business and technology resources to teach and communicate uniform methods in backing of the Data Governance Agenda and safeguard clear answerability for stewardship of data assets. JOB DESCRIPTION
Daily responsibilities of the Data Governance Analyst or Senior Analyst:
- Identifies, responds and/or heightens risks as suitable. Serves as a functional connection between the Lines of Business and the Data Governance.
- Participates in ventures and/or activities that safeguard compliance with Data Governance Policy and other applicable Risk Management rules.
- This chiefly includes comprehensive reviews of data flows submitted by all business lines within the corporation to the DG group that document the process of how reports are produced.
- Monitors the key deliverable dates to safeguard that both the business lines and DG are on the path to meet the scheduled dates.
- Detects gaps and provides resolutions for the data flow operation process to safeguard that internal processes are effective, well documented and diminish the risk of errors.
Needed Experience - Data Governance Analyst or Senior Analyst
- Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies -
- Robust process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills -
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business -
- Understanding of the business lines operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls -
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs -
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills -
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: