Job #: 15489
Title: Data Governance Specialist
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Data Governance - Summary/Overview
Accountable for synchronizing the successful delivery of complex Data Governance initiatives concerning substantial internal and/or external resources within Data Management. Develops business as usual (BAU) processes to turn projects into operations.Programs embrace Data Governance working groups and management committees, Data Quality, lineage, and definition missions and valuations. Exercises great autonomy in managing the commencement, development, execution, monitoring, and closing procedures on projects. JOB DESCRIPTION
Data Governance - Functions
- Advances documentation to back the project planning and implementation method.
- Supervises a collection of activities and resources across data governance, quality, and lineage subject areas.
- Facilitates and delivers subject matter expertise (SME) within data governance working groups and management committee.
- Leads and delivers support to project teams by spearheading project meetings and replying to allocated tasks when due.
- Counsels on milestones as required for reporting to apt management levels and communicates budget and status milestones as demarcated for the projects.
- Distinguishes project problems and concerns necessitating resolution in timely and professional means and addresses them with management and suitable staff members.
- Supervises the development and implementation of comprehensive project and work plans for efforts within the data governance platform.
- Directs the planning, documenting and execution events for the plans; along with responsibilities, budgets, timelines, and project recruitment to positively complete projects on a timely basis and in budget.
Skills & Education required for this opportunity:
- Requires robust acquaintance of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Must have wide-ranging knowledge of project management.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Acquaintance of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Outstanding presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor`s Degree
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: