Job #: 15490
Title: Data Governance - Analyst
Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Data Governance Analyst will directly support and partner with the Data Governance Executive Director and work closely with counterparts in numerous lines of business. This individual must be focused on accuracy, able to stay organized, be detailed oriented with documentation, lineage and data issue resolution. The incumbent must comprehend business and IT processes and systems associated with data management. This role will help commence and enforcing approved data governance practices to safeguard appropriate data quality and strong data governance controls are in place. JOB DESCRIPTION
Data Governance Analyst Responsibilities
- Direct support of senior Enterprise Data Governance Business Liaisons.
- Identify, define and oversee critical data elements.
- Compile key performance metrics.
- Follow up with business partners on deliverables
- Build and manage relationships with clients and collaborate across functions to manage expectations, improve relationships, and develop and operationalize critical data governance sustain activities
- Setup, organize and run meetings with business groups.
- Document meeting notes.
- Prepare templates and communicate expectations to business partners
- Review data problems and follow-up with lines of business via escalation policies and root cause analysis
- Review data flow lineage for completeness and accuracy
- Review, Clean-up and update data governance process documentation.
- Perform basic testing of system changes and migrations.
- Partner with multiple business and IT units to provide an understanding of the data governance policies and standards
Qualifications needed for this opening
- Four (4) or more years of experience or equivalent
- Microsoft Office products experience mandatory
- Background in diversified financial services company is wanted
- Understanding in data governance, data system platforms, practices or data management policies
- Capacity to design, develop and document policies, standards, procedures, processes
- Strong communication, presentation and training skills
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Knowledge building and maintaining relationships with multiple business partners
- Skilled in building new business processes and re-inventing existing ones to eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies
- Openness and desire to learn and implement new data management tools
- Ability to explain concepts to non-technical clients and colleagues
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: