Job #: 15492
Title: Senior Security Engineer (Cyber Security)
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Security Engineer (Cyber Security)
Provides security oversight to the client`s computing environment.Oversight is achieved by monitoring and investigating security events as reported by SIEM; developing SIEM correlation rules to meet regulatory compliance requirements; identifying and addressing potential data loss channels; and staying apprised of potential security challenges through the gathering and processing of cyber intelligence.
The position will partner closely with leadership to guarantee that logging and monitoring is integrated with the various networks, systems and database architectures and to ensure that security policies are being effectively followed. JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties of the Senior Security Engineer (Cyber Security)
- Support the incident response team, by providing support to incident handlers.
- Configuration of Information Security monitoring systems which provide logging, monitoring, and actionable alerting. Systems include IDS/IPS; Database Activity Monitoring; and Vulnerability Scanners. Assist with the configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of the Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) system.
- Support the enterprise data loss prevention program by identifying and controlling data loss channels. As directed, work with business units to address their data loss prevention requirements.
- Provide assistance to the Information Security Architect in the design of security solutions.
- Develop and implement SIEM use cases to back the monitoring of the Banks infrastructure and ensuring that regulatory and legal compliance (e.g. GLBA, SOX) is maintained and compliance with Bank policy is preserved.
- Deliver security consulting services, as needed, to various projects.
- Monitor cyber intelligence and provide input as necessary to other groups within the Bank. Take proactive steps, such as implementing controls, to reduce the probability of a effective attack. Update incident response procedures as necessary based upon cyber intelligence
Skills and qaulifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equal
- Understanding of access control, auditing, authentication, encryption, integrity, physical security, and application security.
- Must beproficient with Windows and Linux environments, Active Directory, VPN systems, encryption schemas and algorithms, various authorization and authentication mechanisms/software, network monitoring and sniffing, TCP/IP networks and vulnerability and threat management tools (including network based scanners).
- Beneficial if experienced in Database Activity Monitoring Systems (DAM), and Web Application Firewalls (WAF).
- Technical network (e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security) and security certifications highly desirable (e.g. CCSK, CCSP, CISA, CISSP, GCIH, CEH).
- Should be able to work with technical and non-technical individuals alike.
- Ability to provide quality deliverables on time and on budget.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: