Job #: 15493
Title: Senior Network Firewall Security Engineer
Job Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity summary for the Senior Network Firewall Security Engineer:
Maintains high operational availability of the network and ensure the accessibility and security of Bank applications and data.With limited supervision, the professional contributes in the engineering, development, testing, implementation, operation, and maintenance of network security infrastructure systems.This may include but is nit limited to firewalls, web proxies, network routing, switching and other related technologies in a virtualized enterprise network. JOB DESCRIPTION
Accountable for the following:
- Acquires information relative to business requirements in order to design and prepare solution proposal alternatives in line with strategies and best practices.
- Develops and reviews system and network performance results, systems standards, strategies, and workflows.
- Directs the documentation of technical procedures for department use to safeguard uniformity of process.
- Evaluates techniques, develops recommendations and performs testing and certifications.
- Installs system hardware and software, ensures proper performance and stabilizes systems.
- Leads the coordination of tasks associated with repairs or installations.
- Diagnoses and provides solutions to problems clients are experiencing. High-level escalation point for problem resolution.
- Maintains technical quality in operating environments through the monitoring and development of advanced solutions.
Minimum requirements - Senior Network Firewall Security Engineer:
- 6+ years of directly related experience in the Network Security Engineering and Operations.
- Check Point firewall policy administration
- Check Point system administration including VSX firewall clusters
- Background and knowledge of the Banking regulatory environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience
- BlueCoat Web Proxy policy and system administration
- TCP/IP protocol knowledge
- Cisco routing and switching in a virtualized core infrastructure
- Troubleshooting system and application problems in a multi-protocol network
- CyberSecurity practices and operations
- Windows and Linux OS
- Technical expertise in the implementation, operation and design of multi-vendor and multi-protocol environments found in a state of the art data center.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: