Job #: 15494
Title: Cyber Security Network Engineer (Banking)
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Cyber Security Network Engineer (Banking)
The ideal canddiate will utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to help design and implement a secure solution. The Network Security Engineer (Banking) has fully accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting network security solutions. JOB DESCRIPTION
Cyber Security Network Engineer (Banking):
- The incumbent will regularly collaborate with partners in other regions throughout the country, therefore excellent communication skills are mission critical.
- If you are seeking a demanding role and have the required skills, this is an outstanding opportunity.
Cyber Security Network Engineer - Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in security or engineering discipline;
- Knowledge of network device IOS installation, configuration as well as backup/restoration;
- Experience with Fortinets Fortigate Firewalls installation, configuration and backup/restoration;
- Solid experience with designing and deploying security solutions for Network Access Control as well as experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxies, DLP, DDoS, and Malware inspections resolutions;
- Experience with Proxies, Malware Analysis, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Netflow, DDoS protections such as Bluecoat, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Juniper, F5 ASM, Arbor NSI, Prolexic Cisco ISE, or FireEye;
- Solid experience supporting the full engineering lifecycle; translating business requirements to technical requirements, designing, testing, deploying, and troubleshooting complex security solutions;
- Aptitude to quickly diagnose the problem areas and create valid solutions or workarounds;
- Ability to understand the requirements and evaluate the technical feasibility and design against the requirements;
- Able to work efficiently with remote locations including onsite and offshore stakeholders;
- Knowledge and experience architecting multipart enterprise cybersecurity solutions.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: