Job #: 15495
Title: Telecom & Network Engineer
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Telecom & Network Engineer
Main tasks are to guarantee the availability, integrity and confidentiality of in-house voice, data, and video services, across all wired and wireless networks.
Includes planning, designing, implementing and supporting local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. JOB DESCRIPTION
DAILY, WEEKLY, OR MONTHLY TASKS
- Support with cyber security across the organization including the configuration, deployment and administration of Fortigate Firewalls and other security devices and applications
- Installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network and security hardware and software, and associated communications links
- Will scrutinize and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate manner and provide end user training where mandatory
- Participate in scheduled monthly maintenance process when necessary
- Participate in project planning activities
- Answer phone and email client requests for support on GDS services
- Other assigned work as and when required to support operations and projects.
- Certifications wanted are CCNP or CCNP-Security and CCNA or CCNA-Security, MCP and MCSE, CISSP, SANS GIAC
- Fortinet NSE Fortigate Administration Experience and Fortigate Certifications are ideal
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, MPLS, design, implementation, and support. Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Robust, hands-on technical knowledge operating systems, including, Win10, Win2008, 2012, and 2016 Server.
- Working technical acquaintance of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards.
- Outstanding hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Skill with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Experience working for financial institutions and with standards and regulations that affect financial institutions including FFIEC and PCI.
- 6 (six) + or years equivalent work experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: