Job #: 15497
Title: Voice Network Lead Engineer
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Voice Network Lead Engineer
We are seeking a Voice Network Lead Engineer to provide voice network engineering support for Cisco IP Telephony, Cisco Contact Center implementation and operational support for the clients Enterprise Network organization.
Voice Network Lead Engineer
- Tasked w/providing leadership with technical design, implementation and validation services for the enterprise wide platforms related to Cisco IP telephony (CUCM v10.x), Cisco Contact Center (UCCE v11.x) and Verint Call Recording.Tasked with plans, designs, and researches voice systems and solutions - preserves current knowledge of hardware, software and telecom network technology and implements modifications as required.
- Delivers Tier 3&4 operations support for all UCCE related applications.
- Generates and maintains documentation for VoIP telephony related processes.
- Creates all required technical documentation in accordance with the clients Change Control and project management processes and procedures.
- Offers after hours on-call support on a rotation basis.
Qualifications - Voice Network Lead Engineer
- Experience in an enterprise environment is non-optional
- Minimum 6 + years hands on experience and technical knowledge of environments employing Cisco IP Telephony, Cisco Contact Center, IVR and Call Recording including consulting, design, configuration, deployment, documentation and support
- Articulates the business value and bearing of advanced technical and non-technical information and understands when to intensify issues.
- Robust understanding of communications protocols such as H323 / SIP/ QoS / QSIG / G.711 / G.729, SRST, CUBE private line services from T1 to DS3 and SIP is required.
- Innovative understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Investigate and respond to alarms raised by monitoring tools on systems
- Robust understanding of dial plans, device pools, media resources
- One of the following certifications is strongly preferred: CCNP, CCVP or CCIE
- Should have demonstrated behaviors as a team player, critical thinking skills, accountability and taking ownership
- Prior banking/financial industry experience is a plus
- Progressive understanding of performance and monitoring
- Configure base CUCM components, such as device pools, Call Manager groups, and other communal elements. Build dial plans including route patterns, route lists etc
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: