Job #: 15453
Title: Sr. Benefits Specialist
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great career opportunity.
Newly created positon with new division.
Benefits administration and development
Prefer indiviual cominfrom a well known largeer company
Will lead the benefits function for new divison JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior Benefits Specialist is responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, travel and accident plan, health savings plan, medical spending account, and the 401(k) plan.
- Assist in the design, negotiation and evaluation of all benefit programs.
- Educate employees regarding their benefit options and plans and monitor use.
- Manage enrollments and determine employee eligibility.
- Assume responsibility of timely payment of monthly premiums.
- Partner with senior HR management to resolve policy related issues. Partner with HR Business partners to solve employee issues.
- Manage all benefit audits.
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures.
- Keep updated employee records with all relevant information (marital status, years of service, hours worked etc.).
- Assists in development of employee communications, website content, and ideas to improve employee engagement.
- Collaborate with accounting department for payments and deductions.
- Administer the EAP/Wellness Program including coordinating the screening process.
- Administer all TPAs including Buck, Highmark, Aetna, MetLife and Fidelity. Effectively manage all third-party vendors within budget.
- Ensure that TPAs are following requirements documents and policies. Report non-compliance with policies and/or procedures to Director.
- Proven experience as benefits administrator
- Solid understanding of different benefit plans (retirement, health, life & disability) and relevant regulations
- Experience with ADP human resource management software is a plus
- 6+ years of experience required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: