Job #: 15456
Title: RN Regulatory Policy Specialist
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Home Health Nurse rare opportunity!! If you have strong experience researching regulations and interpreting and helping companies to implement them, we want you! JOB DESCRIPTION
As our Policy and Regulatory Specialist, you will assist in the standardization of effective and appropriate clinical home health practices nationwide. You will be an integral part of our growing company through multiple aquisitions and policy changes. This is a remote position that requires travel during execution and implementation. Apply now!
- assist and support effective quality assurance and clinical programs, especially related to clinical functions
- promote commitment to the corporate and subsidiary standards, policies, and procedures
- assist in the monitoring and the establishment of procedures to reduce identified problem areas
- assist in educating employees regarding the corporate commitment to all laws, regulations, and guidelines of the company, state, and federal programs
- MSN preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in health care with demonstrated competence in quality improvement/home health processes, and clinical education/training.
- regulations expert - home health including implementation across multiple locations
- Clinical writing skills
- Ability to travel to all business locations as needed (up to 35% travel)
How to Apply: