Job #: 15472
Title: Director of Customer Service & Business Partner Support (Call Center)
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Director of Customer Service & Business Partner Support who will be responsible for managing a Maryland and South Carolina Customer Service team by ensuring quality and efficient service in an incoming/outbound call center. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Coaching and supervising employees in customer service and sales techniques and ensuring proper training is completed for all products and procedures
- Generating regular statistics showing the quality and quantity of incoming and outbound calls
- Working with internal departments to promote sales to new and existing customer accounts
- Processing customer orders
- Setting-up new accounts in FACTS (obtain required license vet professional or consumer professional.)
- Processing and following up with trade show leads for veterinary and consumer division using Relationship Management (RM) in FACTS
- Overseeing and processing return authorizations, check requests for return product, customer complaints, adverse events and/or sending product replacements following company policies and procedures
- Processing and documenting information in the appropriate areas for the initiation of Suspected Adverse Events and Customer Complaints
- Responding to the After Hours messages by answering questions and/or placing orders etc.
- Processing Contact Us, store orders and Vet EZ store orders
- Supporting special program requests such as IAADP, Guiding Eyes for the blind, NEADS, Guide Dog Foundation/Vet Dog and the Vet Student Program as needed
- Conducting outbound telephone calls to develop direct account relationships
- Providing product knowledge requests for both the Consumer and Veterinary division
- Increasing sales by calling on new and existing accounts
- Coordinating company sponsored events, trade shows and endorsed activities
- Developing and maintaining a streamlined means of communicating with Sales Managers to support sales efforts
- Providing the Sales Managers with support materials on an as needed basis
- Maintaining contact information of distributor representatives provided by Sales Managers and ensuring distributor representatives are aware of current literature, premiums and in house programs
- Assessing and arranging for services and support materials for trade show preparations and dinner meetings
Business Partner Support roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately and in the timeframe required to meet requested delivery dates.
- Maintain working relationship with internal and external account managers, buyers and brokers.
- Ensure all EDI invoicing is completed on time as required by the account guidelines.
- Ensure the check register and sales analysis report are printed and exported to the proper departments internally.
- Ensure all account return requests are processed within account specific guidelines.
- Ensure all overage/shortages and damage claims are processed according to departmental guidelines.
- Ensure all purchase orders are uploaded into UNFORM DAM database upon receipt.
- Ensuring proper training is completed for all products and procedures.
- Working with outside sales people and brokers daily to resolve account issues.
- Develop working relationships with internal departments to maintain open lines of communications regarding changes that can affect order fulfillment.
- Work to determine product allocations based on product releases or current product availability.
- Notify Customer Service/Business Partner Support teams and Director when product availability is limited.
- Monitor Order Status reports to ensure BPS reps are completing order fulfillment.
- Work with IT to ensure they are informed of any issues regarding EDI processes.
- Processing orders as necessary
- Processing EDI invoicing as necessary.
- Processing return authorizations, check requests for return product, customer complaints, adverse events and/or sending product replacements following company policies and procedures, along with monitoring BPS rep.
- Processing and documenting information in the appropriate areas for the initiation of Suspected Adverse Events and Customer Complaints, along with monitoring BPS reps.
- Provide or obtain consumer and veterinary product knowledge as needed to assist BPS rep and CS with questions as necessary.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other department and function within a team environment.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Regular attendance is required
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Must be detail oriented; possess exceptional telephone skills and written/oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment required. Applicant must be proficient in MS Office Suite
Education and Experience
This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, 4 year degree is preferred. Applicant must possess a minimum of five years of management experience in a professional customer service environment.
Customer Service and Business Partner Support
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: