Job #: 15397
Title: Laid Scrim Process Engineer
Job Location: Laurens, South Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Upsate South Carolina Laurens ( Greenville) one of the most exciting places to live in the Southeast. Fortune 500 client voted one of the BEST in the Southeast to work for. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Laid Scrim Process Engineer will report to the Process Improvement Manager and will lead our laid scrim process improvement efforts. The Laid Scrim Process Expert or Engineer will be responsible for:
- Laid Scrim Product Line Quality
- Laid Scrim Product Line Scrap Rate
- Laid Scrim Product Line Variable Cost
- Laid Scrim Machine Group Efficiency
- Laid Scrim Product Line Customer Communication
- Creating and implementing process improvement projects
- Leading improvement efforts of natural work team(s)
- Leading improvement efforts for safety team
- Laid Scrim New Product Development Concept through Production Adoption
- Ten years experience
- Passionate about driving innovation and change
- Display high energy and be fully committed to the role, its opportunities and challenges
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Creative in collecting insights and converting into novel opportunities, while quickly closing non-value-adding opportunities
- Ability to collaborate both internally and externally, to shape ideas/concepts and communicate them successfully to build a robust development portfolio.
- Demonstrate a high level of vision and out of the box thinking to provide innovative customer solutions
Microsoft Office Skilled
BS Degree Engineering degree preferred.
Demonstrated Leadership Skills in Team Environment
Minimum 5 years experience in Laid Scrim fabric formation
Career Path: Successful Process Engineers often are promoted to higher responsibility leadership roles within the plant or the business unit.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: