Job #: 8560
Title: Office Administrator-manufacturing
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
easily commutable to Wilmington, Delaware
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client company is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of commercial and residential roofing products. They are seeking a permanent Office Administrator for their Wilmington, Delaware, manufacturing facility to provide reliable, well-organized office management and support to handle the day-to-day operations of the Wilmington Shared Service Office with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Front Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office and building management and act as the Executive Assistant to the Wilmington Office Leadership Team. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requests; placing orders
- Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing and working with Credit, Collections, Billing and Accounts Payable
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Coordinate the contracts with the Maintenance and Cleaning services for the office and the building
- Coordinate and support Safety initiatives within office and building to include monthly office and building safety checks/verifications, maintain a log of completions and work as a member of the office safety team
- Bachelors Degree-US Citizen/Green Card Holder
- 5+years proven experience as an Office Administrator or Front Office Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of maintenance vendors, contracts and services
- Experience with plant Environmental Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse leadership team and employee base.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: