Job #: 12455
Title: Senior EHS Engineer
Job Location: Covington, Kentucky - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client has a significant presence in multiple markets including government contracts. Currently available in their Cincinnati OH/Covington KY location, is a Senior EHS professional opportunity for candidates with Chemical or Electrical Engineering degree and experience in chemical process, explosives or other highly hazardous environment. Opportunities to expand responsibilities are available. Security clearance or ability to obtain is preferred but not required. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop, implement and identify opportunities for continuous improvements in all ares of EHS programs while specializing in strategic areas including IH, chemical toxicology, explosives technology, chemical waste management, HAZMAT and electrical safety.
- Analyze data to identify leading indicators which allow for a proactive approach to risk mitigation.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations, including DoD, ATF and explosives.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechnaical Engineering and at least 5 years of EHS compliance program experience
- Experience must include chemical process industry, PSM regulated or other highly controlled manufacturing environment.
- Must have an ability to engage employees in compliance, build rapport on the plant floor and influence for results.
- Effective communications skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience with energetic materials is a plus!
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: