Job #: 15548
Title: Senior Business Analyst - Tulsa, OK
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Business Analyst - Tulsa, OK
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in a long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. They offer a great benefit package, long term employment and career opportunties. This position is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the second largest city in Oklahoma. A great place to put down roots, Tulsa has been called one of America`s most livable large cities by Partners for Livable Communities, Forbes and Relocate America. FDi Magazine ranked the city no. 8 in the U.S. for cities of the future in 2009. In 2012, Tulsa was ranked among the top 50 best cities in the United States by Businessweek.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
- Maintains Excel-based operating/revenue forecast models for gas gathering and processing facilities in the Southern Field Gathering & Processing business segment. Gather and validate model inputs, expenses, commodity pricing and other information needed for input into the model.
- Prepare monthly operating and gross margin forecasts for management.
- Perform detailed variance analysis for the forecast and prepare variance explanations for multiple stakeholder groups.
- Prepare and maintain monthly capital expenditure forecasts and variance explanations for management review. Work directly with Engineering, Operations and Commercial teams to gather information needed to incorporate changes into the overall capital forecast for the assigned operating area.
- Develop in-depth, working knowledge of all material contracts for the assigned operating area, ensure forecast model reflects latest contract terms and assist with commercial contract valuation as needed.
- Using the forecast model as a template, gather data needed from Operations, Commercial, Optimization, Corporate Planning and other groups to coordinate and prepare the one-year and five-year annual operating budget and associated presentation materials for the assigned operating area.
- Utilize the ERP system to support the forecast and budget processes.
- Assist with preparation of both Commercial and Board presentation materials.
- Prepare ad-hoc and/or operational models and analysis as needed to assist in decision support and review of the assigned operating area.
- Work closely with the Accounting group to collect performance and settlement data for the assigned operating area and identify and resolve potential errors.
- Occasional travel will be required.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of midstream energy industry experience (gas gathering and processing experience preferred).
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related subject.
- MUST have Gathering & Processing experience.
- MUST have Gas Plant experience working with Gas Purchase Agreements, Modeling and Midstream
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected stakeholder groups.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks within established deadlines.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- Ability for periodic travel.
- Midstream gathering and processing experience (5 + years)
- Advanced skill and experience with Microsoft Excel (emphasis on economic modeling, analytics, etc. for midstream energy businesses) and PowerPoint.
- SQL Experience
MUST have Gathering & Processing experience. Gas Plant experience working with Gas Purchas Agreements. Modeling. Midstream
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: