Job #: 15550
Title: Measurement Analyst - Tulsa, OK
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Measurement Analyst - Tulsa, OK
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in a long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. They offer a great benefit package, long term employment and career opportunties. This position is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the second largest city in Oklahoma. A great place to put down roots, Tulsa has been called one of America`s most livable large cities by Partners for Livable Communities, Forbes and Relocate America. FDi Magazine ranked the city no. 8 in the U.S. for cities of the future in 2009. In 2012, Tulsa was ranked among the top 50 best cities in the United States by Businessweek.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
- Process daily measurement data in the FlowCal measurement system
- Work within close deadlines.
- Work with field technicians along with upstream and downstream customers to meet their requests.
- Identify and resolve potential measurement errors.
- Manage time efficiently; understand daily and monthly requirements for close and other assigned responsibilities.
- Monitor missing data and interact with appropriate personnel to resolve problems.
- Review and monitor gas quality; identify potential analysis problems and resolve the issue.
- Assist in volume and analysis acquisition and review.
- Review monthly system balance; assist field in troubleshooting problems.
- Provide downstream support for all business units and customers.
- Have a working knowledge of MS Access and excel; able use access for close procedure.
- Interact and communicate effectively with field and office personnel.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 year(s) of related work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- NOTE: FlowCal experience is strongly desired
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work team.
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and be able to respond to call outs as need to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant conditions.
- Have basic knowledge of AGA guidelines.
- Be able to utilize specialized measurement programs to prepare volume adjustments and analysis review.
- Be able to multitask, and adjust workload as required.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds.
- Ability to work in office environment. EG: noise, detractions etc.
- Able to sit extended hours.
- Prefer analyst with Flowcal experience.
- Prior work experience at a service company or in a producer environment.
- Chart integration experience; this helps to graphically recognize data problems.
- Exposure to scada systems; can delineate between field computer issues, and scada interruptions.
- Experience with gas quality review.
- Experience with a measurement close process/environment.
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: