Job #: 15551
Title: Maintenance Technician - Colgate, OK
Job Location: Colgate, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Maintenance Technician - Colgate, OK
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in a long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. They offer a great benefit package, long term employment and career opportunties. This position is located in Colgate, OK, a small community 46 miles NW of Durant, OK.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
- Responsible for inspection, disassembly, repair, machining, reassembly of cylinder assembly, heads, and engine/compressor components.
- Responsible for operating impact wrenches, grinders, ovens and overhead cranes and forklifts
- Responsible for parts procurement and warehouse activities
- Responsible for completion of work and failure reports
- Responsible for reading and understanding drawings and specifications
- Responsible for using micrometers and calipers
- Responsible for machine setup and operation to obtain close tolerances and alignment of machined parts
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of one year of related work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license.
- Any additional minimum essentials needed for the job.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work team.
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and be able to respond to call outs as need to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant conditions.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred or Added Qualifications
- Cat 3600/3061 (or similar) ET Program
- Ariel Performance Program
- Ariel and/or Aukesha Compressor Experience
- Gas Plant Experience
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: