Job #: 15554
Title: AML Audit Program Manager or Director
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
AML Audit Program Manager or Director
This outstanding opportunity delivers independent assurance which is unswerving and aligned with the client`s corporate objectives, and safeguards the apt delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports which exceed the requirements of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee of the corporation as well as the corresponding regulators.
This position will contribute to the construction and execution of Anti Money Laundering (AML), KYC, and Sanction Screening audit coverage, in accordance with conventional internal audit methodology, professional auditing standards, and other regulatory compliance audits. The candidate must have purposeful knowledge of AML transaction monitoring, including scenario development, optimization and segmentation, AML investigations and SAR decisions, regulatory compliance and AML programs. These agendas will be constructed to conform with the local and U.S. regulatory requirements, bank policies and procedures, provisions and guidelines established by the federal regulators and other related agencies as related to prohibited activities, money laundering and financing of terrorism, and all pertinent regulations governing banking activities and operations. The applicant must have working acquaintance of regulatory requirements and the associated risks and controls and validate the capacity to work with executive management and lead audit team performance.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The AML Audit Program Manager (or Director) will cooperate with regulators on a periodic basis
- Analyzes reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems
- Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews, including the most complex
- Develops effective senior line management contacts and has a stout understanding of the businesses
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the client bank and how they influence the overall AML control setting and the audit approach
- Uses outstanding communication skills to impact an extensive range of internal audiences at the executive level
- Possesses strong project management and interactive skills, makes thorough decisions, displays initiative and instinctual thinking
Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives
- Develops and executes a strong Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for allocated businesses in harmony with internal audit standards, applicable government statutes and regulations as well as client bank policies and procedures
- Delivers timely high-quality audit reports, internal audit and regulatory issue validation, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting
- Lead multifaceted audit events for the AML program at the product, function, or legal entity level as part of the audit yearly plan and the independent testing standards for AML
- Proactively advances cohesive auditing ideas and usage of technology. Meticulously follows up-to-the-minute trends and adjusts them for application within the audit scope
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issuea
Needed Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree associated to business. Interrelated certifications;CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar are strongly preferred, while a CAMS certification is also ideal.
- Skill in a related role with demonstrated abilities in executing simultaneously on a portfolio of deliverables to stakeholders per stringent timetables.
- Eight (8) plus ears of audit experience in areas related to AML programs within transaction monitoring disciplines, alert analysis, optimization and segmentation, AML investigations and SAR decisions, plus KYC, AML, Risk Assessment and Sanctions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: