Job #: 15557
Title: Senior Audit Manager - BSA/AML
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Audit Manager - BSA/AML
The Senior Audit Manager - BSA/AML supervises audit projects as directed by senior management commonly for multiple projects or audit engagements and may also contribute in audits generally as subject matter expert in a consulting capacity. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and sustain communications with management in areas of concentration to guarantee effective working relationships.
- Analyze process documentation to evaluate effectiveness and productivity.
- Keep well-informed of present trends, new developments, technologies, and practices in the auditing vocation, banking industry, and compliance strategies and practices.
- Deliver guidance on vital and multifaceted AML/BSA compliance-related audit risk review projects.
- Review associates work papers to guarantee excellence and sound judgment.
- Make suitable recommendations and report results of audits.
- Test management on the formation of internal controls, monitoring techniques and risk management.
- Review the integration of risk management in the employment of new systems, processes, and changes to present systems and procedures.
- Monitor the remediation of audit identified compliance problems.
- Partner with business unit executives related to Consumer Regulations and AML/BSA to back and progress risk management.
- Preserve thorough level of understanding of the business strategies of each unit and the specific area or process under review.
- Represent Audit on intricate and/or critical bank committees.
- Monitor the employment of the enterprise and business unit projects with compliance bearing.
- Grow and uphold specialization and expertise in allocated business units. More precisely Compliance and BSA/AML Management surrounding compliance/regulatory risk management.
- Accept responsibility for project management.
- Support with developing the audit program and scope, organizing and using resources efficiently to complete assignments within budget.
- Offer leadership in development of team members. Take an energetic role in the training and mentoring of new team members.
Mandatory Skills or Competencies
- A wide-ranging understanding of banking and financial services
- Professional certification, such as CIA, CPA or CISA or CRCM or other pertinent certification
- Ten (10) years of previous audit or compliance associated experience, preferably in large financial services organization
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Business or related field, or comparable education and correlated training
- Capacity to work independently without supervision
- Exceptional written, verbal, and negotiating skills
- Considerable leadership experience, advanced client service consulting skills and ability
- Brilliant project management and consulting skills
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical, facilitation, interpersonal and decision-making skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: