Job #: 15558
Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Covington, Virginia - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity in small town VA for a Manufacturing Electrical Engineer JOB DESCRIPTION
- This position provides engineering support for capital projects from concept to completion, including cost estimates, design, procurement, construction oversight, startup assistance, and documentation.
- Support complex repairs and maintenance efforts of the plant electrical, instrument, and control system.
- Additional responsibilities will include working with production, maintenance, and engineering teams to develop project roadmaps, acquiring quality assurance expertise in fabrication, construction activities and management of extended plant outages.
- Support the maintenance of accurate and effective documentation for instrument, electrical, and control systems.
- Support training activities for production, maintenance, and technical personnel on an as needed basis to insure compliance with NFPA guidelines and OSHA regulations.
- Integrate with and create teams including, but not limited to, safety program progress, root cause failure analysis and operational stewardship. Engineer must be able to perform as a team member and leader.
- Bachelors Degree - Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 10 yrs. experience with industrial power and electrical systems including high voltage power distribution. This should include experience in providing maintenance support to production operations.
- Extensive theoretical and applied knowledge of electrical engineering principles applied in an industrial facility.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems is preferred.
- The ability to manage and organize time, interact with people from all levels of the organization and capable of sustaining a drive for excellence.
- A working knowledge of instrumentation and control systems would be a definite plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly by written and verbal reporting, and possess above average fluency with technical software.
- Attention to detail should be an ingrained behavior.
- This position is in a 24/7 manufacturing plant environment and some extended working hours are required to complete aggressive shutdown and installation work schedules.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: