Job #: 15559
Title: Packaging Equipment Technival Service Engineer (remote)
Job Location: Oak Brook, Illinois - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity to work remotely and service customers in the plastics industry JOB DESCRIPTION
- To identify areas for technical development where innovation and process improvement can create new opportunities or improve existing products delivering competitive advantage.
- Troubleshoot machine/material issues on site.
- Visiting our Customer`s domestic facilities and potentially non-domestic, as well as their co-packing operations on a regular basis in order to field complaints, disposition materials, document operating conditions, collect reconnaissance and provide value as needed.
- To maintain customer feedback system.
- To prepare the appropriate documentation on RMA materials.
- To maintain customer quality tracking for defective materials.
- To investigate defective materials identified in plants to determine root cause.
- To coordinate with other Technical Representatives and our plant point people to ensure consistent treatment of materials across all plants.
- To aid the product development engineers as well as sales in developing and commercializing new packaging.
- To support all ISO related procedures.
- To support product development, working with Packaging Engineers and Plant Representatives in commercializing and refining specifications and quality procedures for new and existing products.
- To aid the Sales and Development in assessing and ensuring our capabilities meet specific customer performance-based requirements.
- To coordinate and manage commercialization trials.
A high degree of electromechanical aptitude is imperative.
Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers and work diplomatically in
a demanding environment.
Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and familiarity with HP system is desirable.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and in Spanish.
Ability to work well under pressure, posses a sense of urgency, and handle multiple
Self-direction/ability to make sound decisions independently.
The ability to lift sort and rework our materials at the customers facility.
Bachelor`s Degree or Technical Degree is preferred.
2-4 years of job related experience is preferred
Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required
How to Apply: