Job #: 15565
Title: Developmental Technician #2 - Cotulla, Texas
Job Location: Cotulla, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage? Vision Coverage Dental Coverage? Flexible Spending Accounts? Life Insurance Coverage? Disability Coverage 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client willing to recruit nationwide but does not pay relocation expenses for this position.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Developmental Technician #2- Cotulla, Texas
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment and Career Opportunities!
Our client is looking for qualified personnel who are interested in long term career oppportunities. They are a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. The company has a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets, making them an excellent choice for exciting career opportunities. This position is located in Cotulla, Texas, a small community between San Antonio and Laredo.
- Medical Plan & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; (Contributes 3% of your pay into the plan, regardless of employee participation. Will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%)
- Review and monitor plant operation/processes for optimizing quality and production of products meeting required data specifications. The responsibility of the technician is to work safely, have good trouble shooting skills on mechanical equipment (natural gas internal combustion engines, natural gas compressors, electrical and pneumatic controls, pumps, and control equipment.
- The position will be required to perform minor maintenance when needed and will support the entire plant personnel
- The schedule will consist of 8 hour shifts and will require some weekends and holidays to be worked.
- The position also has associated callouts and overtime.
- Duties will include working at field compressor stations, warehouse duties and plant work when needed.
- Technician will also be required to perform certain PSM functions and activities.
- Perform routine shutdowns and startup of equipment and perform emergency procedures when required.
- Training of co-workers in safe and proper job procedures.
- Install equipment such as pumps, motors, and valves and perform general maintenance when needed.
- Need to establish good communications with co-workers and management.
- Will be required to establish good working warehouse and maintain orders coming in and delivery. Will also need to establish and oversee the ordering of parts and supplies.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and reliable attendance
- 3+ year experience in the industry or knowledge of warehousing.
- Has a good understanding of utilizing horsepower and compression.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment failures.
- Good computer skills
- Process Safety Management knowledge
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: