Job #: 15569
Title: Plant Operations Manager
Job Location: New Orleans, Louisiana - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 16% bonus, matching 6% 401k & additional 4% retirement contribution
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
- Critical role - Finding someone that has managed operations and has a solid technical background & focus on talent development
- About 30 people report - Prod Super (has operators under), operations techs, QA coordinator (has 4 people under)
- Needs experience in Talent developing
- Lead Norco site operations including production, logistics and support functions.
- Develop the operations team to ensure the production of specialty catalysts are in a safe working environment for employees, environmentally compliant and of the highest possible quality.
- Promote the development of a continuous improvement culture, including Six Sigma and Lean tools.
- Develop a well-trained and engaged site workforce. Lead site communication and recognition efforts.
- Participates in the development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and continuously reviews the plan compliance with respect to production, yields, and fixed costs. Answers manufacturing variances from the plan.
- Scope and advocate ways to improve facility competitiveness including capital projects and innovative methods of manufacture.
- Manages raw material, production schedules, finished product inventories and logistics of shipments.
- Manages the engagement, performance and development of the staff.
- Acts as the plant representative for the Sales & Operating Plan (S&OP) process.
- Responsible for all manufacturing metrics reporting.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- BS Degree in a technical discipline (preferably Chemistry or Chemical Engineering) required.
- 7+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing environment.
- 5 years of leadership experience required to include supervisory experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: