Job #: 15572
Title: Risk (Enterprise) Audit Senior Program Manager
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Risk (Enterprise) Audit Senior Program Manager
The Risk (Enterprise) Audit Senior Program Manager opportunity will support particular audit roles as well as build and cooperate with other division employees. The incumbent will be a noteworthy associate of the third line of defense and will contribute as a dynamic part in the accomplishment of internal Risk based audits. JOB DESCRIPTION
Tasks and responsibilities of the role
- The Risk (Enterprise) Audit Senior Program Manager will assist with all-inclusive risk assessments and engagement planning;
- Successfully complete all vital assignments under the direction of the Chief Audit Executive which may comprise individual or several audit assignments;
- Executing quality audit work as allocated and required;
- Create, present, and finalize audit reports;
- Evaluate processes and internal controls, adherence to bank policies, procedures, and compliance with federal and state banking regulations;
- Attend to updates and the status of exceptions noted during audits, including internal, external and regulatory examination reports;
- Construct and maintain relationships with bank staff and supervisor to permit proactive assessment of the banks risk profile.
Qualifications, Educations and Experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or another applicable field required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to deal with complex complications involving multiple variables in non-standardized environments.
- Brilliant oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- 10 plus years of internal audit experience in the financial industry and/or public accounting required.
- Professional certifications such as CAMS, CRCM or relevant certification ideal.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management, the bank secrecy act, anti-money laundering, and compliance laws and regulations, risk assessment practices, control analysis and audit practices.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: