Job #: 15574
Title: Risk Management Audit Senior Manager
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Risk Management Audit Senior Manager supports the Chief Audit Executive in completing assurance and advisory risk services to gauge and further the success of risk management, control, and governance procedures and policies of the financial services entity. Supports the assessment of the banks risk and control statuses inside the auditable units, regulate proper audit cycles, maintain an effective continuous monitoring program, and make important adjustments to the audit plan. JOB DESCRIPTION
Key Responsibilities of the Risk Management Audit Senior Manager opportunity:
- Embraces recognizing auditable divisions and weighing risk within the auditable units; determining appropriate audit cycles and audit strategy; and determining important audit resources and projected expenses related with achievement of a forward-looking audit plan.
- Ability to build and continuously improve working relationships with internal audit peers, business line leaders, and partners (risk and/or compliance).
- Performing sufficient reviews to ensure work contains relevant facts to support audit scope and conclusions and follow to internal audit policies and procedures.
- Planning Risk audit engagements
- Monitoring advancement of audit engagements in contrast to plan and making essential adjustments.
- Evaluating work done by audit team members.
- Cooperating often with business line and risk management leaders, regulators, and external subject matter experts.
- Formulating and rereading board, committee, and other participant reporting for completeness, consistency with other internal audit materials, and accuracy of the most current data.
- Collaborating across the three lines of defense regarding business processes, risks, and controls.
- Coordinating audit activities by assimilating other internal audit subject matter teams.
- Finalizing or aiding the Chief Audit Executive in creating the risk-based audit plan.
- Administering audit team in the conclusion of audit engagements, certifying the highest quality work is delivered in a timely manner.
- Reviewing audit reports that communicate audit opinions and inquiries in a clear and concise manner.
- Skilled understanding of enterprise risk management plus regulatory requirements and execution.
- Applicable financial service industry experience.
- Bachelor`s degree minimum and advanced degree(s) preferred.
- Capacity to manage numerous tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ten or more years of experience in a relevant risk management environment.
- CIA, CPA or other relevant professional designation.
- Capacity to independently address complex issues with business line and successfully negotiate as required.
- Proficient understanding of IIA Standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: