Job #: 15539
Title: Technical Service Specialist - Large Tractor (DC-7444)
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If you would enjoy growing with a smaller Ag Equipment company where you can have a lot of influence and impact, this is the opportunity for you! If you are currently a Field Service Technician traveling extensively, this role has travel of 20-30%! Competitive Pay. Excellent Benefits. Relocation Assistance is Negotiable.
Keywords: Service, Service Technician, Service Specialist, Technical Service Specialist, Ag Equipment, Farm Equipment, Tractors, Large Tractors, John Deere, CaseIH, Kubota, Mahindra, McCormick, Massey Ferguson, AGCO, Case, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Ag Equipment OEM seeking two Technical Service Specialists to work from their offices located in the Southeastern U.S. Primary role will be to provide a high level of customer service by communicating technical information necessary to repair tractors via phone, electronic media or in person to Service Managers and Service Technicians at the dealership level. Ideal individual will have excellent hands-on working knowledge of tractors and auxiliary equipment used with tractors. An advanced knowledge of engines, transmissions and other tractor systems is a MUST in this role as well as the ability to troubleshoot and assist in spare parts identification. QUALIFICATIONS
These Technical Service Specialists will report directly to the National Service Manager.
This is a progressive, customer-focused organization. If you would enjoy growing with a smaller Ag Equipment company where you can have a lot of influence and impact, this is the opportunity for you! And, if you are currently a Field Service Technician traveling extensively, the travel for this role is 20-30%!
- AAS Diesel Mechanics or BS Mechanized Ag Systems, Ag Engineering or other Ag-related degree
- Minimum 5 years Ag Equipment mechanic experience in a service department at an Ag or Construction equipment dealership or equipment repair shop; field service technician experience will also be considered
- Advanced knowledge of engines, transmissions and other systems of tractors including engine components
- Experience with auxiliary equipment used with large tractors such as implements and loaders
- Solid knowledge/familiarity with electronic diagnostic tools, electronic documentation systems and Microsoft Office software
- Excellent ability to transfer technical equipment information via phone or Skype or in person
- Ability to travel 20-30% as necessary to dealerships to resolve highly technical equipment issues, train on-site service technicians and assist in resolving warranty issues as well as attending trade shows to provide on-site technical information
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: