Job #: 15540
Title: Ag Chem Sales - Midwest (DC-7477)
Job Location: Lincoln, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a Great, Performance-Driven Opportunity for a Kick The Door Down Type of Ag Chem Sales Representative! Excellent, Growing Organization offering Highly Competitive Base Salary Plus Performance Bonus, Profit-Sharing, Company Truck, Expense Account, Health Insurance, Retirement Plan with Employer Match and Paid Vacation. ABILITY TO DRIVE YOUR OWN INCOME IN THIS ROLE WORKING FROM A HOME-BASED OFFICE.
Keywords: Sales, Territory Sales, Ag Chem Sales, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, NE, Nebraska, Southeast Nebraska, Syracuse, Nebraska City, North Central Nebraska, Ainsworth, Atkinson, ONeill, KS, Southeastern Kansas, Parsons, Pittsburg, Coffeyville, Independence, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Progressive Midwestern Ag Retailer seeking an Experienced Ag Chem Sales Individual with established Ag Grower relationships in the following Midwestern areas: Southeastern Nebraska, Southeastern Kansas and North Central Nebraska. Ideal candidates will have a 4-year Agronomy degree, CCA certification and a minimum 5 years Crop Protection Sales experience. MUST have a solid knowledge of crops in targeted area and have strong cold-calling ability. Knowledge and/or experience with Precision Ag systems and software also beneficial. QUALIFICATIONS
Employer offering above-average base salary plus bonus opportunities and very good fringe benefits including health insurance, company truck and 401(k) with employer match. SIX-FIGURE INCOME AND MORE IS ATTAINABLE IN THIS ROLE.
- 4-year Agronomy degree strongly preferred
- CCA preferred
- Recent experience selling Crop Protection products to established Ag Grower Contacts in either Southeastern Nebraska, Southeastern Kansas or North Central Nebraska; will consider an individual with similar experience looking to relocate back to one of these areas
- Hands-on experience with Precision Ag products beneficial
- Must have strong cold-calling ability
- MUST BE PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN
- Excellent Communication Skills and Customer-Service Focused
- Strong Computer Skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications
- Clean driving record a MUST
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: